IN THIS ARTICLE
Interactive Element Controls
To interact with a focused element, press Enter on the keyboard.
When an element is interactive, use the following controls:
Enter presses the button or selects or clears the check box, and then returns to navigation automatically. The control does not remain active after action.
Use arrow keys or joystick to move the slider or scroll box. Press Enter to return to navigation.
While active, use the following (press Enter to return to navigation):
- Arrow keys move the text cursor.
- Shift+arrow keys selects text.
- Alphanumeric keys type text at the cursor position.
- Ctrl+A selects the entire text string.
- Backspace deletes the character to the left of the cursor.
- Delete deletes the character to the right of the cursor.
Copyright © 2022 Open 3D Engine Contributors
Documentation Distributed under CC BY 4.0.
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our Trademark Policy page.